At JaDoc, we’ve always been committed to the wellbeing of our customers. During these times of uncertainty, we value our customers’ needs more than ever before and are continuing to provide our community with safe and effective service. When choosing to work with us, you will have peace of mind that your safety and wellbeing are protected.
As a provider of sanitation services, we’re considered essential workers and will remain open, delivering exceptional, individualized service to our customers. All actions will adhere to Public Health guidelines and the rules issued by the local government. Customers can rest assured that we will never sacrifice the safety of our community in delivering our services. As the COVID-19 pandemic is constantly evolving, we’re monitoring the changes and adapting accordingly.
To protect our staff and customers and reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following practices:
- Increased sanitation methods, using a hospital-grade hard surface disinfectant for touchpoints such as doorknobs, countertops, etc.
- Increased equipment disinfection, equipment will be thoroughly disinfected after each appointment.
- Social distancing is in full effect. Our technicians won’t touch anything in a client’s home unless completely necessary.
- Thorough hand washing/sanitizing practices at the beginning and end of each appointment.
- Personal protective equipment will be worn to each appointment including gloves and a mask.
- Technicians are fully disinfecting any touchpoints within their vehicles as well as cleaning their uniforms daily.
Throughout this process, we aim to support the wellbeing of our employees and surrounding communities by keeping their homes safer and cleaner. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.